Here are the details:
- Labels To Love Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Labels To Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper 
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker 
- Black Rhinestone Jewels 
- Vintage Crochet Trim 
- Tear & Tape Adhesive 
- Everyday Label Punch 
- Cut Pumpkin Pie card stock 3" x 7".
- Score at 3" and 6".
- Lay the Vintage Crochet Trim out on the front after you put treat on the inside.
- Cut the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper to 2 ¾" x 2 3/4" and adhere to the front to hold down the Vintage Crochet Trim.
- Stamp the Halloween sentiment in in Pumpkin Pie and and add accents over top with the Basic Black Stampin Write Marker.
- Use the Everyday label punch to punch out sentiment.
- Put Black Rhinestone Jewels on the side
- Don’t for get to add your treat and tie up the treat and add the sentiment to the front!
Here's a look at the inside of the treat wrap...
***Important: Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! for FREE product and I will still send your Thank You Gift!
Hope you've enjoyed today's Halloween treat idea and be sure you don't miss the 12 Weeks of Halloween project posted on Wednesday!