Sharing a quick and easy thank you card featuring Stampin' Up! Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper on this hot and sunny Saturday!
Need to put a card together fast? This is one that uses a few supplies with a clean look in cheery colors. It's also a bit smaller than a Standard Size A2 card, 3 1/2" x 4 1/4", yet still works with our Standard Size Envelope and perfect for a quick note.
Here's the how-to:
- Cut card stock for base to 3 1/2" x 8 1/2". Fold in half. (Island Indigo)
- Cut a 4" x 1 1/2" strip of designer paper (Birds of a Feather).
- Punch one end with a 1 3/8" square punch as seen HERE in this video tutorial.
- Cut a 1" x 4" strip of Summer Starfruit and punch border. (Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border).
- Adhere border to one long side of of designer paper. Trim as needed.
- Stamp sentiment ( Itty Bitty Banners- wood, clear) in Whisper White Craft Ink on Raspberry Ripple.
- Cut sentiment with Bitty Banners Framelits and Big Shot.
- Adhere designer paper piece toward either right or left side of base. (see photo)
- Adhere sentiment,overlapping the designer paper at bit.
- Draw faux stitching with white gel pen.
There you have it, a quick and easy Stampin' Up! thank you card!
Reminder...Only a few more days for this Stampin' Up! Special!!!
Get the Reason to Smile Set-up to a $20.95 value-for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products. (One set per customer.)
***IMPORTANT: Once you reach a $50 product total when placing your order in the ONLINE STORE, enter one of these item numbers to purchase this special set for $5...
Reason to Smile (wood mount-131274)
Reason to Smile (clear mount- 131275)
So, this month, place an order of $50 in product or more and gain an entry on my customer reward 50/50 board with a chance to win a $50 Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate AND have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive stamp set for just $5...A Reason to Smile!
Let me know if you have questions. Have a great weekend!