Back to school for kids here in our town is on Monday! The summer flew by for me so I'm sure it feels like that to students even more so!
Today and tomorrow, I'll be sharing the last of my Back-to-School gift/fun ideas; but this Storytime Designer Paper is so fun; perfect to have on hand for any time during the school year! Click to Tweet
These little notepads are super simple to create! No kidding...make one in about 15 minutes!
- Just fold over strips of copy paper with designer paper cut about 1/4" longer and wider than your white copy paper.
- Staple in the middle with an open stapler on a cushion or pillow.
- Bend the ends of the staple closed to bind your book.
- Embellish the front of your notebook with images from the designer paper, stamped images, buttons, etc.
- Giving as a gift? Group 2 or 3 together and tie with a ribbon. Sweet!
You can find the Storytime paper and other supplies to create this easy project in the Online Store. While you're there, be sure to check out the Clearance Rack for some great deals! Let me know if you have questions or need help with your order!
See you tomorrow with one more Back-to-School gift project! Stamp happy!