It's Back-To-School time and Stampin' Up! Storytime Designer Paper can help you "jazz up" a few supplies for your young ones to delight their teachers!
Here I've created a simple tag with nesting Labels Framelits with an adorable image as the top layer from the Storytime collection! A little sponging around the edges makes it "pop" and Linen Thread binds it all together!
- The "For You" image is from the Itty Bitty Banners set cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits. You'll love how you can cut these darling sentiments with these two coordinating products!
- I used Glue Dots to "group" the pens together before tying the Linen Thread. Makes it easier for little hands :).
- Try grouping pencils, markers, or even notepads. Just a little something for your child to give the human he or she will spend most of the time with in the coming months.
- Your child can help create projects such as this!
- Have your child add her/his own personalized touch by signing the tag.
- The teacher will appreciate the thought! ...Coming from a former classroom teacher. ;)
Here are the links to the supplies in the Online Store!
Click Here to Order Stampin' Up! Supplies Online, 24/7
Only a few more days to get this FREE gift
when you take advantage of the Stampin' Up! business opportunity!