The clean and simple lines of this Stampin' Up! Christmas card make it perfect for "mass production". The prep work involves some cutting and simple stamping but if you break it down step-by-step...cutting, stamping, assembly...it would be easily reproduced in a manageable amount of time.
Here are the details long with a video tutorial on how I tie bows on cards. I realize this may not be the easiest way for everyone but I was asked by one of my You Tube viewers for the how-to. :)
- Greetings of the Season (wood,clear)
- Cherry Cobbler Ink
- Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Very Vanilla card stock (4 1/4 x 11 for base and 1 1/4 x 4 1/4 for stamping)
- Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper ( 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 to cover card front and 2 x 4 1/4 for accent strip behind stamped piece.)
- The video will show me demonstrating my bow-tying technique. :)
Let me know if you have questions!