A long while back, I recorded a Stampin' Up! card making 101 video tutorial on tying ribbon on cards. The angle I recorded from was a bit awkward so I recorded a new video in the hope that it would be more helpful.
Today's card was created with the Friendship Preserves stamp set (wood, clear) and the Window Frames Framelits. Order these as a bundle and save a bundle--> here (wood bundle, clear bundle)!
Hint: Join the Inkspiration Classroom this month! This bundle is featured...don't miss it!
So now, on with the show! If you have questions, let me know!
Stampin' Up! Video Tutorial- Tying Ribbon on Cards
- When adhering punched squares all in a row, start from the middle and work outward. Trim off the excess.
- Adding a couple of strips of a border punch to the row of squares added a needed pop of solid color.
- Faux stitching above and below the row of quilt-like squares eliminates the need for another layer of color. Super easy time saver!
- September promotion reminder... During the month of September, get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $8.95 value-for each $40 in product purchase!
- Join ink and inspirations on Facebook for more stampin' fun!