Don't let the start of the 12 Weeks of Christmas slip by! It all begins tomorrow at 1:00 pm Central!
Exclusive Stampin' Up! project ideas for the holidays will delivered to ink and inspirations Mailing List Subscribers! This is our most popular campaign and my gift to you as a "Thank You" for being a loyal subscriber.
You'll receive a color photo, supply list, and step by step instructions in each email!
- Weeks 1-5: Christmas Card Ideas
- Weeks 6-9: Gift Ideas
- Weeks 10-12: Wrapping/Packaging Ideas
- PLUS THREE BONUS VIDEOS!
And, you'll also enjoy the last three weeks of video tutorials of the ink and inspirations 12 Weeks of Halloween!
On the card above, I used my new Snow Flurry Die and Silver Glimmer Paper to create this simple but sparking Christmas Card. The Greetings from the Season sentiment was stamped on a 3/4" wide piece of Whisper White card stock. Scoring on each side of the sentiment and then another 1/2" away from that first score allowed me to create a dimesional element easily.
- The original length of the Whisper White piece was 6". After folding, I trimmed the ends to get the desired length.
- The folds were held in place with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Perfect Polka Dots TIEF (Textured Impressions Embossing Folder) added a simple accent and dimension as a backdrop for the snowflake.
- Faux stitching was added with the Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker.
Supplies used for this card:
Stamps: Greetings of the Season (wood 128030, clear 128033)
Whisper White 100730
Midnight Muse 126843
Silver Glimmer 124005
Snow Flurry Bigz Die 127813
Stampin' Dazzle Marker Silver 128978
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you sign up for my list so you can get some really cool project ideas!
Have an awesome start to your week!