Little 3 x 3 cards using Stampin' Up! Perfectly Preserved set are great to have on hand to tuck into lunches or attached to a gift. With the Perfectly Preserved Bundle Options (Cannery Framelits and Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set), you can save 15%!
- You can stamp several images on a piece of card stock and cut with framelits with one "swoop" of the Big Shot. Be sure to leave enough space for the framelits between each stamped image.
- Provide dimension on your project by stamping images on the base and using images cut with framelits added with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut card stock for 6- 3 x 3 cards from one sheet of 12 x 12 card stock. Cut in half and 6" and then at 3", 6", and 9" on each half. Want to make 4 x4 cards? Get 4 out of a 12 x 12! See the video how-to HERE!
- This size card is perfect for Christmas gift tags.
- Orchard Harvest DSP cut at 2 3/4" square provides a whimsical backdrop.
- Vintage Trinkets provide a perfect embellishment for these tiny treasures.
I hope you'll try creating some of these tiny cards! Happy crafting!