wood, clear) stamp set. Love this little play on words for this card a plan to give to my "better-half". ;) Isn't the heart shape adorable for the core section??
I just can't get enough of the Orchard Harvest DSP! The color combo is a bit brighter than typical fall colors and is so much fun to use in crafting. Love the backdrop for the jar in More Mustard and Island Indigo.
The hand written sentiment is on a Bitty Banners Framelits die cut and some faux stitching in Early Espresso creates the border. Cheery and fun, this card is sure to bring a smile to his face. ;)
- * Purchase the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set and Cannery Framelits in a bundle and save 15%! (wood bundle, clear bundle)
- Window Frames Framelits provide excellent background pieces for stamped images. Layer these for a pop of color!
- Paper piercing borders the framelits. Get this Festive Paper Piercing Pack FREE this month with the purchase of a special Christmas bundle. Click here for details!
- A thin Early Espresso border lines the DSP piece. Punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, only the scallops peek from behind.
- Sometimes you just don't have the right words in your collection of sentiment stamps. Get personal and hand-write your message! What a special touch!
I hope you have time to create today!