Here's a Stampin' Up! Autumn birthday card that I created for a friend using some seasonal accents---Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder and Orchard Harvest Designer Paper--- all from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!
The Very Vanilla layer is a stand out with embossing from the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder also from the Holiday Catalog. The combination of colors an texture really add to this card. And, love the neutrals in combination with those bold colors! Below are a few more tips...
- The elegant birthday sentiment is from the Apothecart Art (wood, clear) stamp set. Such a pretty, elegant font!
- The leaves from Autumn Accents were folded in half and run through the Woodgrain folder at an angle. Sponging with Early Espresso really makes that foliage stand out.
- A combo of Linen Thread and Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon is topped off with an Antique Brad.
- The two rounded opposite corners of the base, textured layer, and designer paper layer add at subtle touch of interest.
- Substitute Christmas colors and Holiday Ornament Framelits for the leaves for a beautiful holiday card!
Hope you are getting your craft on today! Enjoy and make something pretty!