This sentiment from Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk expresses my gratitude for all of you...
my blog readers, my customers, my downline, my friends!
"I can't thank you enough" for visiting me here on ink and inspirations and for supporting me in every way! Hugs to all!
Now, here's a little about this card...
- Cut card base to 2 3/4 x 8 1/2.
- Raspberry Ripple is 1 x 5 1/4.
- Designer Paper is 2 1/2 x 4.
- Stamp image in Basic Gray. Cut with framelit.
- Ink "Off the Grid" in Smoky Slate. Stamp off on scratch paper to take off most of the ink. Stamp over sentiment. Sponge around edge of tag in Smoky Slate.
- Run Raspberry Ripple piece through impressions folder in the Big Shot.
- Thread ribbon through tag.
- Cut edge off doily. Adhere to card front extending over edge.
- Adhere designer paper, then raspberry ripple strip over top along left side of card front.
- Adhere tag with dimesional adhesive.
- Apply rhinestone to heart image.
I love little cards like this for "thank yous"! Experiment with your card sizes. If it fits in the medium A2 envelopes, you can mail it!
Have a great weekend!
Stampin' Up! July Special...
Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
See the Designer Series Paper Online HERE.
Qualifying packs are priced at $10.95