Here's an adorable Halloween treat bag shared created with Stampin' Up! punches created by one of my paper crafting friends, Alicia G. Isn't it hootin' cute?!
Alicia created these for treat bags for her son's class for school. I thought it would be perfect for Halloween treats as well.
Let's take a look at some of the specifics:
- Brown lunch sack folded down at top forms the body.
- Breast plate is an oval piece of designer paper.
- Eyes: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch (118874), 1 3/4" Circle (119850) for white, 1" Circle(119868) for black.
- Nose: Full Heart Punch (119883)
- Breast "feathers": Chevron Punch (132154)
Working "assembly" line fashion, these are sure to go together in a jif. Involve the kids with punched pieces and adhering to the bag. Make it a family project and have an evening of fun!
If you need suppies to create this Stampin' Up! Halloween treat bag, you can get your supplies in the online store; Hostess Code RPNCRMGG.