Today's card uses the Stampin' Up! Bravo set for a handmade Congratulations card. I started with the Moonlight DSP Stack to determine my color scheme and decide to keep the design simple. That awesome "congratulations" image need to shine!
- The base of the card is Lost Lagoon cut at 4 1/4" x 11".
- Moonlight DSP layer is 4" x 5 1/4".
- Whisper White for stamped image is 1 3/4" x 4 1/2".
- Hello Honey layer is 1 1/2" x 4 3/4".
- Smoky Slate layer is 1 3/4" x 5".
- Silver Satin ribbon is tied around card base and DSP layer before stamped image and layers are added.
- Itty Bitty Accents Pack Star Punch is Silver Glimmer Paper.
Here's the Stampin' Up! ordering links for this project below:
***If your product total is $150 or more, please do not use the Hostess Code. You will receive your Rhinestones from me!