This month's Ink and Inspirations Class to Go is a celebration of stamps, ink, and paper! These Stampin' Up! core products are the base for all the embellishments and extras and help paper crafters and rubber stampers create magic!
Our February “Class To Go” option includes the supplies to create the Butterfly Basics projects pictured above.
Included with this class:
- The pre-cut and punched card stock for your projects.
- Embellishments ready for you to complete your projects!
- You will receive supplies to create two cards, two of the bookmarks/tags, and one Mini Treat Bag.
- You will also have access to a video with assembly instructions.
- Supply List for your reference.
Your fee includes the Butterfly Basics Photopolymer stamp set, the class kit, and the video tutorial.
Cost for the February Class To Go:
$46 and includes Priority Mailing in a padded envelope.
***Choose the Add On package to include:
- The Butterfly Basics Bundle with the photopolymer set and Butterfly Thinlits
- Artisan Embellishments Kit,
- The Class Kit with card stock and embellishments
- Video with assembly instructions, and...
- Choose One FREE Sale-A-Bration item! Please e-mail me and indicate your choice of Sale-A-Bration stamp set or Sale-A-Bration Blendabilities Color. (Choosing one of the two paper packs will incur additional shipping costs.) See your choices HERE.
Note: Best Year Ever Accessory Kit currently on Backorder. Availability date yet to be determined.
Cost February Class to Go with Add On package: $77.30 (Includes Priority Shipping)
RSVP and payment due by February 10, 2015!
Class To Go Packets are due to be mailed on February 23, 2015. (Priority Mail) You will be notified of any delay.
Inks and adhesive not included
but may be purchased separately.