With just a few score lines and a little adhesive, you'll be able to make this one in a "jif". It's sized for a small lip gloss, lip balm, pair of earrings, or even a few chocolates.
See the how to in today's video.
- Start with a 6" x 6" square of designer paper.
- Score at 1 1 /4" and 4 3/4" on one side.
- Turn and score at 2 1/2" and 3 1/2".
- Cut 2 pieces at 1" x 3 1/2" and score in half length wise at 1/2".
- See the coloring technique used on this bag HERE.
Supply List for this project. Current Host Code: YACQJGHM
Whisper White Organza Ribbon substituted for Blushing Bride which is retiring and sold out.
Thank you for stopping by for today's tiny bag video tutorial with Stampin' Up! Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper!