Need a gift for a neighbor? Sit back, relax, and watch this video to see the easy process.
- Study your glass to determine what width you would like your strips to be.
- For this one, the strips measure 2 1/2 x 12 and 1 1/2 x 12.
- The excess was trimmed after wrapping the paper around the glass.
- Here, die cuts and ribbon were used for embellishing, but you can easily use a stamped image or punched pieces.
SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS
- HOST CODE FOR DECEMBER: 3ANZEQUZ
- Stampin' Up! Year End Closeout! Savings on many items! Click HERE to shop!
- Retiring stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog are only guaranteed through tomorrow, December 21st! After that, these sets will only be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! (Don't miss Merry Mice!!)
Hope you have a great day and are enjoying and not stressing over the hustle and bustle!
Thanks for tuning in for this quick last minute Christmas gift idea tip and I'll see you tomorrow with another idea!