On this Monday evening, I'm sharing my January 2017 Thank You Gift instead of a Makeover Monday. If you've been following me on the blog or in my Facebook group, you know that there have been serious issues with my iPhone and now my computer! As I type this post, I'm not sure if and when the computer will go "black" on me again.
Back to the project...This cute little 2017 Calendar is what I am sending as a thank you with your online order during the month of January. Please use Host Code: BY4VY3MJ.
This little calendar is easy to recreate and you can embellish however you wish.
- Cut cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and score at 3", 6", 7", and 8" on long side.
- Assemble with the 1/2" fold with Tear & Tap attached to opposite end.
- The 7" score should be a mountain fold to form a tent to all the calendar to stand.
- Embellish the front as desired.
Here are the supplies used; simply click the links to shop!
Specials and Promotions:
- Use the Host Code BY4VY3MJ with your online order and receive one of these calendars from me. If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use the code. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! with your order and I'll still send your gift.
Thanks for tuning in for today's project and I hope to see you again soon!