Today's birthday card project is one of my favorites with the adorable Tasty Trucks (Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration set) and the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Paper. You can earn the Tasty Trucks stamp set for free with your Stampin' Up! order of $50 in product. It is so much fun to color these little truck images. This one is watercolored with our Classic Stampin' Pads.
The designer paper features Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, and Metallic Gold. It is awesome and I love using it on all kinds of cards!
The video below shows the how-to for this card. It's a little longer than usual but it shows my watercoloring process. Hope you enjoy it!
- Melon Mambo Base is cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.
- Pop of Pink designer paper is cut 4 x 5 1/4 and another print for scallop circles cut 3 x 6 for die cutting.
- Basic Black and Whisper White pieces are cut approx 3 x 3 for die cutting and punching.
- Watercolor Paper cut 3 x 3 for stamping and fussy cutting truck.
- See tips for fussy cutting HERE.
Place an online order with me using the Host Code and receive a gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! on your order and I will still send your gift!
Thanks for tuning in for today's birthday card with the Tasty Trucks Sale-A-Bration stamp set that you can earn for FREE and I'll see you tomorrow with another super cute card using this set!