Today's project is another fun card using one of the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration sets, Tasty Trucks. It's a fun set to watercolor and I wanted to give it a fiesta feel with the colors for this card. The "taco truck" is all decked out in bright colors that coordinate with the Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack.
Below is the photo shot of the inside of the card...
It's a simple combination of the colors of card stock used and a neutral piece for writing your message. I have to admit that for the inside of my of my cards, I'll go through my drawers of scraps and a find a combination of sizes that will work with the colors of the card. Good way to use up those scraps and also keeps it fun! Just a few stamped and colored tacos embellish the neutral piece.
Let's take a look at how it's all put together in the video below...
- Cut Melon Mambo to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 for card base and 1/2 x 5 1/4 for center strip.
- Cut two pieces of designer paper to 1 3/4 x 5 1/4.
- Watercolor Paper is cut to 3 x 3.
- Pumpkin Pie is cut to 3 1/4 x 3 1/4.
- For inside of card: Very Vanilla 3 x 4 and Pumpkin Pie 3 1/4 x 4 1/2.
- How can you get this set? Get it FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! Product order!
Here's the Stampin' Up! supply list for today's card. Current Host Code: A4CDEHHE
Place an online order with me using the Host Code and receive a gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! on your order and I will still send your gift!
This card would really be appreciated by just about anyone! Try making this fun card with Stampin' Up! Tasty Trucks and everyone will be sure to "taco" 'bout it!