Today's cardmaking project features a super easy technique that creates beautiful results! The watercolor wash technique makes for a beautiful sky background behind these images from the Lift Me Up Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!, don't you think?
This is such a feel good bundle and is equally appropriate for birthday, thinking of you, thank you, and missing you cards. (Looking at my photo now, I have no idea how that thin slice of Melon Mambo card stock got there! LOL Please ignore!)
The video tutorial shows the easy process for the wash...you'll have to try it! Let's take a look...
Stampin' Up! Supply List
- Pacific Point card base cut at 4 1/4 x 11.
- Designer Paper cut at 3 1/2 x 5 1/4.
- Crumb Cake 4 x 4 needed for stamping and die cutting.
- Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper 3 x 3 needed for die cutting clouds.
- Watercolor Paper cut 3 x 4.
Specials and Promotions:
- Sale-A-Bration---> Through March 31, 2017
- February Thank You With Any Order: February Lift Me Up Fun Folds Showcase Videos---2 Card Ideas with 2 Exclusive Videos!
- With orders of $50 or more before shipping and tax:
Use Host Code A4CDEHHE and receive a gift in the mail from me plus the February Showcase Videos! Offer only from Lisa Brown, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.