Could being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator be a good fit for you?
There are often many questions about what is involved in being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator so let's talk about a few.
- How much does it cost to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
The Starter Kit is $99 plus your applicable sales tax... shipping is free.
- What do you get in the Starter Kit?
Included in the Starter Kit are Stampin' Up! products of your choosing totaling up to $125. During Sale-A-Bration 2017, you get to choose an additional two stamp sets of any price to add to your kit! (Kits and Bundles not included in the two extra choice options...any stamp sets are!)
The kit also includes a business supply pack with order forms, catalogs, etc.
- How much do you have to sell to be a demonstrator?
Good question! Minimum sales requirement is $300 a quarter. The $300 includes what you purchase for yourself plus what others purchase from you. This can included product you purchase for yourself, for others as gifts, Paper Pumpkin subscriptions...anything but business supplies like order forms, catalogs, etc. For your first $300, you have until the end of the following quarter from when you sign up.
- Is there any penalty if you choose not to continue?
Not at all!
- Can you make money as a Demonstrator? Of course! How much you make depends on the amount of time you spend "working" it. Make enough to cover the cost of your supplies, pay a car note, make it full time, or anywhere in between...it's totally up to you! You earn a commission for sales (which increases as sales increase), earn from volume rebates, and downline performance. You can also hold classes and charge a fee or sell finished projects following the easy and fair guidelines in the demonstrator manual.
You can also earn Flex Points that you can redeem for product and supplies or the BIG incentive trip which include places like the Meditteranean, Thailand, and Alaskan Cruise!
- What if I'm a beginning stamper and don't know everything about stamping and paper crafting?
First of all, no one knows EVERYTHING...we all start somewhere! I had been stamping for a few weeks when I signed up. True story!
I would love to have you join my Ink and Inspirations Stars Team...a great group from across the country! You would receive support for me via email, phone, and a private Facebook group! And,with my support as your Team Leader, the awesome Stampin' Up! Demonstrator site, Stampin' Connection (a demo only forum with questions, answers, and ideas, and a great resource in Demonstrator Only Facebook Group! You will have access to ideas, help, and inspiration from some awesome resources!
So, if you are ready and want to know "where do I sign up?", it's easy and online right here!
If you have questions, just email me at email@example.com or call me at 409-719-2853. I'd love to chat and answer your questions. No pressure...the decision is yours! Give it a try...it can be a great fit!