The cute little animals in this set are geared toward children and baby projects as well as spring and Easter creations. Love that versatility in a set.
Let's take a look at today's video tutorial...
- Card base is cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Same color textured layer is cut 4" x 5 1/4".
- Watercolor paper cut 3" square then die cut with Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Designer paper cut 3" x 5" then die cut with Banner Framelits.
- The Hexagon Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder reminds me of chicken wire so it made a cute backdrop for the chick!
Here are the items used to make today's card:
Are you making any cards for Easter? I hope this Easter card idea with Little Cuties will inspire you to create some to send to your loved ones.