It's that time of year again and today's Makeover Monday is a remake of a graduation card/money or check holder. This is an easy fold that will make a nice presentation if you are going to a graduation party or reception. Want to put it in the mail? Make an envelope with the Envelope Punch Board!
The stamp set used for this 2017 graduation card is retiring from the Stampin' Up! annual catalog. There is only one week left for ANY of the RETIRING stamps to be guaranteed. Don't miss out on these sets! This one is called "Placed You'll Go" and the sentiments are not the traditional "Happy Graduation" or "Congratulations" but convey the same wishes with fun and adventurous sentiments.
Let's take a look at the video tutorial that inspired today's card.
- Card stock for base is cute at 6 1/2" x 9 1/4". Score at 3" and 6 1/4".
- Cut designer paper for outside and Whisper White for inside at 2 3/4" x 6 1/4".
- Whisper White is used to stamp main image on front and die cut with large circle from Layering Circles Framelits.
- To accent the image on the inside and outside of card, an image from the retiring Gorgeous Grunge set was stamped over top in Crumb Cake.
- Belly Band is cut at 1" x 7 1/2"
- About 15" of Linen Thread is twisted and adhered behind die cut circle before attaching to belly band.
Here are the supplies used for today's card. Simply click the links to shop...thank you!
*Host Code: N29HYSRK
*Place an online order with me using the Host Code and receive a gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! on your order and I will still send your gift!
- Eastern Palace Bundles
- 25% off First Three Months of Paper Pumpkin- Subscribe by June 10, 2017- Promo Code:STARTHERE
- CLEARANCE RACK
- Retiring Items!
Thanks for tuning in for today's makeover for a 2017 Stampin' Up! Graduation card...see you again soon!