This week's makeover is a gift certificate holder that I made for my daughter who is a Senegence Distributor.
She was donating a door prize for a special event for nurses and wanted something pretty with a gift certificate. Now, the "lips" and the doily are retired from the Occasions Catalog but you can use any appropriate stamp and embellishment!
Here's a look at the inside with the gift certificate that I made for her, too!
Let's take a look at the original project video tutorial that inspired this card.
- The base is cut at 9 1/4" x 6 1/2".
- Score the base at 3" and 6 1/4" with the 9 1/4" side at the top.
- Layer of designer series paper is cut at 6 1/4" x 2 3/4".
- Belly band is cut at 1" x 7 1/2".
- Top embellishment is adhered to belly band so that is slips on and off easily.
- The gift certificate is mounted on a piece of card stock for durability. I printed the gift certificate on plain printer paper and it needed somethings to give it a little substance.
If you need some details about the products used in this makeover, please leave your question in the comment section below.
*On a personal note...
We have a busy month ahead of us...family reunion, new granddaughter's birth, and the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip to Thailand that I earned for my husband and me thanks to so many of you and my awesome Stars Team! (Thank you!) I've been very busy preparing projects and videos for you, but if I am "quiet" for a few days at some point, you'll know that something big is happening! There are some exciting times ahead for the Mr. and me and our whole family.
Thanks for your understanding and for tuning in for today's gift certificate holder idea...see you again soon!