Just when you think that Stampin' Up! could not possibly come up with another cute container idea, we are introduced to the these wood crates. Super simple to cut and assemble, these cute crates have so many possibilities and pair well with the new designer paper stack, Wood Textures.
Let's just see how many ideas we can name to put in these little crates! Add shredded card stock filler as needed...
- Sticky notes for a gift as seen here.
- 3" x 3" cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Packaged candy.
- Small apple and shredded paper filler at each place setting for fall.
- Two hard boiled eggs (still in shell) at each setting for a breakfast or lunch.
- Salt and Pepper shakers for your table at an outdoor lunch or picnic.
- Small gift soaps in a cello bag.
- Small bath bombs in a cello bag.
- Cookies in a cello bag for party favors.
- Small cut pieces of card stock with favorite recipes for the bride to be.
- To hold wedding favors at each guest table at an outdoor or country themed wedding.
- So many possibilities! Add your ideas in the comment section below!
Let's take a look at the easy assembly of these wood crates in the video below.
Below is the supply list for these wood note crates. Simply click the links to shop in my online store. I really appreciate your consideration in shopping with me! :)
- You'll need two pieces of the 6" x 6" Wood Textures Designer Paper to make one crate.
- Want a sturdier crate to hold something with a little more weight? Use our Stampin' Up! cardstock.
- Use scrap pieces of the designer paper and Crumb Cake for the stamped and punched elements.
- In the video, I used SNAIL for the adhesive but I have had better results using Fast Fuse.