A planner is a must for me to keep organized and my daily to-do lists...how about you?
Take a look and see what you think...
Here are some of the planner details:
This is an all-inclusive kit with has everything you need to create a customizable yearly planner.
* No dates are printed, so you can start when you want.
* Write, stamp, or draw your own.
* Printed Night of Navy/gold foil binder with gold metal corner accents.
* Binder size: 7-3/4" x 8-3/4"
* Includes Night of Navy 2-ring binder; 12 divider pages; calendar pages; 4 photo protector pages (hold six photos each), 5" x 7"; page lifter, 3" x 8-1/4"; printed and gold foil accent stickers; sticky notes.
* Refill kit available (sold separately).
Here are the links to the products mentioned in the video.
This planner will help keep you on schedule and give you a creative outlet! I am really enjoying mine and especially love the binder. Washi Tape would be fun to use and accent borders or create different sections. Or, keep it as simple as you like. The Love Today Planner from Stampin' Up! is a great organizer and if you keep a planner, give it a try!