Today's card making tip is one that you are more than likely using already but if you're just getting into the craft or just curious about what I do, let's talk about cutting card stock for the inside of your cards. Many times, I'll wait until I'm ready to send the card to finish the inside. It's so nice to find that it's all ready to go when needed.
Here's the video with a few ideas on finishing the inside of your handmade cards.
- Keep a stack of Very Vanilla and Whisper White card stock cut at 4" x 5 1/4" for the insides of your cards.
- Stamp a coordinating image on the Whisper White or Very Vanilla to decorate the inside of your cards.
- You can get four pieces from one sheet of card stock.
- Save the cut strips for stamped sentiments.
- Save wide strips from other projects to use on the inside of your cards. You can trim these to fit in length.
FREE GIFT WITH YOUR ORDER!
Current Host Code: CQEK9P9V
Place an online order with me using the Host Code and receive a gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! on your order and I will still send your gift!
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies mentioned in today's Cardmaking 101 video tutorial:
Thanks for stopping by for today's Cardmaking 101 tip and video tutorial on cutting cardstock for the inside of your handmade cards!