Today's Makeover Monday project is a tiny gift bag made with some beautiful new foil paper from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. This box will be used for a little cash for a graduation gift. I plan on tucking a little congratulatory note inside with the cash money.
Isn't the Berry Burst Ribbon gorgeous? Love the coordination of ink, paper, and ribbon!
Here's the video from the past with the how-to.
This is the perfect size for jewelry, lip gloss, or a little candle. You can find this tiny gift bag video on You Tube here.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies used for today's project.
- Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper is cut 6" x 6".
- Score on one side at 1 1/4" x 4 3/4" and turn the paper to score the other side at 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".
- Cut Crumb Cake card stock at 3/4" x 4" for stamping and punching.
- Since the Foil Frenzy Paper is so thick; I skipped the card stock border piece on the makeover.
- You'll need a hole punch for the holes for the ribbon.
With each $50 in product purchase before shipping and tax, Stampin’ Up! will email you a $5 coupon to use in August! It's a fantastic time to splurge on items from your wish list, because you will get a coupon to use in August for every $50 you spend! Shop Now!
Thank you for stopping by to see today's makeover of this tiny bag made with Stampin' Up! products!