Welcome to Week 2 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween for 2017 with this cute Jack-o-Lantern Box for a mini treat! This is little box is just right for holding a couple of hard candies, chocolates, or miniature candy bars.
How in the world did I come up with this "face"? With the help of one of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous punches. Take a look at the video to see how it all pulls together.
- Pumpkin Pie card stock is cut at 2 1/2" x 5 1/2". Score with long side up at 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 3/4", and 5". Turn and score at 3/4". This will score box bottom.
- Punch the Fox Builder Punch twice on Basic Black card stock.
- Thin strips of Old Olive card stock makes the filler. See the video how-to HERE.
- CLEARANCE RACK UPDATED! Check out the new items HERE.
- FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE! USE HOST CODE: A7H2YHVU with your online order and receive a gift from me! If your order totals $150 before tax and shipping, PLEASE do not use the HOST CODE. You will receive Stampin' Rewards with your order and I will still send your gift!
- PAPER PUMPKIN SPECIAL! New subscribers get 50% off your September kit!
Use PROMO Code: HALFOFF0917 when you subscribe here.
- Shop Online! Visit http://lisabrown.stampinup.net
Hope you're looking forward to our next project and you've enjoyed this Mini Treat Box for Week 2 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween!