It's time for Week 3 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween with this fun treat bag. This style is made with the super fantastic Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper. Love that Kraft paper with the beautiful foil elements! This makes a sturdy containers to hold lots and lots of treats.
This particular bag design can be used for any treat giving or gift giving occasion. Change the paper...change the look!
Let's take a look at this week's Halloween video to see the easy how-to!
See the list of products used for this Halloween project below. Just click the links for more information or to shop!
- For bag, cut paper 6" x 11".
- Score with the 11" side at the top at 1 1/2", 5 1/4", 6 3/4", 10 1/2".
- Turn and score what will be the bottom of the bag at 1 1/2".
- Ribbon cut at approx. 6".
- Sequin cut approx. 4".
- Attach thread, ribbon, sequin, and sentiment with a stapler.
- Filler is cut from a 3" x 11" piece of Cajun Craze card stock.
Here's another look at this week's Halloween Project...
- If you earned Bonus coupons in July, August 31st is the last day to place an order and redeem your coupon(s).
- Thank you for using the current Host Code: A7H2YHVU with your online orders! As a thank you, you will receive a gift from me in the mail. If your order totals $150 or more before tax and shipping, please do not use the code. You will receive Stampin' Rewards for free product from Stampin' Up! AND you will still receive a gift from me!
Leave a comment and let me know what's been your favorite 2017 Halloween project that I've shared so far!