Today's tip is an answer to a recent customer question regarding the Envelope Punch Board from Stampin' Up! If you are new to the punch board world, considering purchasing one, or just need a refresher, I hope you find today's video helpful. It's a handy tool and can make many different sizes of envelopes.
Create your own envelopes from our Envelope Paper, Designer Series Paper, or cardstock in up to 66 different sizes.
* Sizing chart printed on board
* Measurements provided in inches and centimeters
* Scoring tool included
* Has convenient slot for storing scoring tool.
Let's take a look at this week's tip video!
Other projects with the Envelope Punch Board:
- See a cute Christmas Gift Card Holder HERE.
- Here's another version of Gift Card Holder that I used for a graduation gift.
- These make fun party favors and are also made with the Envelope Punch Board!
- Need an idea for a wedding favor? These are easy nugget wraps made with this punch board.
You can see from the samples above that the Envelope Punch Board has many uses! You can get yours HERE today!
- CLEARANCE RACK! Items available while supplies last!
- FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE! USE HOST CODE: A7H2YHVU with your online order and receive a gift from me! If your order totals $150 before tax and shipping, PLEASE do not use the HOST CODE. You will receive Stampin' Rewards with your order and I will still send your gift!
- PAPER PUMPKIN SPECIAL! New subscribers get 50% off your September kit!
Use PROMO Code: HALFOFF0917 when you subscribe here.
Thanks for tuning in for today's tip on the Envelope Punch Board...have a great day!