Week 7 of the 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects feature these cute Treat Tubes from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. The stamped label is from the adorable Labels to Love stamp set that covers several occasions and holidays!
These tubes are an easy way to create treats for a group. You can see in the above photo that these can hold a few kernels of candy corn. Here are a few other ideas:
- Shelled sunflower seeds
- Hot Cocoa drink mix
- Reeses Pieces
- M & Ms
- Red Hots
- Any small candy or treat that will fit in the tube!
Let's take a look at the video tutorial for today's Halloween project below:
Click HERE to see Week 7 of the 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects on You Tube.
Below is the Stampin' Up! Product List with the supplies used in today's Halloween project. Simply shop by clicking the links/photos below.
- Cut Very Vanilla card stock to 4" x 4" for stamping and punching.
- Cut Basic Black to 3" x 3".
- Cut Spooky Night DSP strips to 1" x 3".
- FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE! USE HOST CODE: GKA4P3DH with your online order and receive a gift from me! If your order totals $150 before tax and shipping, PLEASE do not use the HOST CODE. You will receive Stampin' Rewards with your order and I will still send your gift!
- Merry Patterns Host Promotion: Host a party or place an order of $300 or more by October 31st and you will earn the FREE Merry Patterns Stamp Set.
Thanks for checking in for Week 7 of the 12 Weeks of Stampin' Halloween Projects and shop now to get your supplies to start creating these spooky treats!