I found these Halloween Tic Tac treats at a local fabric store and thought it would make a good little Halloween gift for those who try to stay away from candy. Have anyone in mind? If you can't find this Halloween version of Tic Tacs, pick up a pack in orange or white and it will coordinate beautifully with the stamps, ink, and paper.
Let's take a look at the how-to video tutorial for the Week 10 Halloween Project...
Here are the supplies used for today's Halloween project.
If you are shopping in my online store, use the current host code, 32964Y62. and receive a gift from me. If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use the code. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! to add free product to your order and you will still receive a gift from me.
- Cut designer paper to 3" x 5 1/4".
- You'll need a scrap piece of Very Vanilla approx. 3" x 3".
- Cut a piece of designer paper 1" x 12" and score at every 1/8" to make a medallion.
- If you choose to use a Basic Black Starburst on your project, you will need a piece approx 3" x 3".
- A Hot Glue Gun will be helpful in attaching the medallion and punched pieces.
Thanks for checking in for today's 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Halloween project and I'll be back tomorrow with the first in my Christmas card series for 2017!