Here's Week 9 of our 12 Weeks of Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects with this adorable little treat box. The Spooky Cat Bundle and Spooky Night Designer Series Paper collection have been my go-to supplies for our Halloween creations this season. I just love that black cat silhouette!
This particular box is just the right size to hold a small treat size Kit Kat bar but you could stuff it full of any sweet goodness you'd like. The jack-o-lantern is fussy cut from the designer paper. I cut an entire 12 x 12 sheet to have these ready for any of my Halloween projects.
Let's take a look at the how-to video below.
Here are the supplies used in today's project:
- Cut Foil Frenzy for box at 4 1/2" x 3 1/2". Score on long side at 1 1/2", 2", 3 1/2", and 4".
- Turn and score at 3" for what will be your box bottom.
- Fussy cut the jack-o-lantern from the Spooky Night DSP.
- You'll need approx, 3" x 3" of Basic Black for Cat Punch.
- Cut a strip of Cajun Craze at 1" x 4" for stamping and punching the sentiment.
- During October 2017, you will receive TWO virtual tokens for each $25 purchase on a single order. (orders may not be combined to earn tokens.) Read all about my Customer Rewards Program HERE!
- New Host Code for October: 32964Y62 - Use Host Code with your Online Order and receive a gift from Lisa. Please do not use if your order is $150 or more before shipping and tax.
Buy 3, Get the 4th FREE Designer Paper Sale-
CLICK HERE TO SHOP!
World Cardmaking Day Specials - Celebrate with specials from Oct. 1-10, 2017. See the specials HERE!
Lots of specials to get you ready for this upcoming crafting season!
Hope you have enjoyed this week's Halloween project using the Spooky Cat Bundle from Stampin' Up!