This week we have a sweet and easy Stampin' Up! Christmas Card Idea #3 for 2017. This one is made with a cut and scored Whisper White note card ready for you to use, 20 to a pack...WITH envelopes...ready for you to use!
The Stitched Felt Embellishment and Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper Stack make this card bright and cheery.
Here's the video with the simple how-to.
Click here to see this 2017 Stampin' Up! Christmas card idea on You Tube.
- Cut designer paper to 2" x 5".
- I used about 20" of the Solid Real Red Ribbon.
- Our Liquid Multipurpose Glue worked best for me on the Stitched Felt.
- You can "color" the rhinestones with permanent pens or alcohol markers.
Here are the supplies used for today's Christmas card project:
- During October 2017, you will receive TWO virtual tokens for each $25 purchase on a single order. (orders may not be combined to earn tokens.) Read all about my Customer Rewards Program HERE!
- Buy 3, Get the 4th FREE Designer Paper Sale-