- Cut designer paper 6" x 8 1/2" and score with long side up- 3",4",7",and 8". Turn and score at 1" and 4 1/2". The 1" score is for the bag bottom.
- Cut off small rectangle formed by intersecting scores on bag bottom. Assemble with Fast Fuse.
- Punch Old Olive with 1 1/2" Circle Punch and Real Red with Starburst Punch.
- Stamp deer front with Memento Black. Color with Stampin' Blends. Die cut with Big Shot. You'll have to trim around antlers with scissors.
- Adhere deer with Stampin' Dimensionals to Old Olive circle then these pieces to Real Red Starburst.
- Tie bows with two different ribbons then tie together with small piece of Real Red Ribbon.
- Secure top of bag and ribbons with Gold Library Clip.