This particular design was borrowed from one of the Make and Takes from my 2017 Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip to Thailand. It is absolutely lovely, isn't it? I wanted to re-create it in video format for you because it's a clean and simple design some fancy products. You'll see the listing below the video. Let's take a look!
Here are the supplies used for today's cardmaking project...
- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- Cut Year of Cheer Specialty Paper to 5" x 4 1/4".
- Cut Copper Foil strip to 4 1/2" x 3/4".
- Cut Whisper White for sentiment to 1/2" x 2 1/2".
- Cut about 14" of Basic Black twine.
November Host Code:Y9GCXCBB
Place an online order with me using the Host Code and receive a gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! on your order and I will still send your gift!