Today's Christmas Nutcracker Treat is a remake of a candy wrap shared a few months ago. If you're looking for an easy stocking stuffer treat, here's an idea! Featured is the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper that is retiring from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. The Nutcracker is fussy cut (and, very easily, I might add) from the paper and the Merry Christmas sentiment is from the Seasonal Chums stamp set.
Let's take a look at the how-to video. You'll be able to see how easily that you can transform this project for the holidays!
Click here to see this Holiday Treat Box video on You Tube.
- Cut the Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Paper to 4 /12" x 3 1/2".
- Score on 4 1/2" side at 1 1/2", 2", 3 1/2", and 4".
- Turn and score at 3" for box bottom.
- Fussy cut a Nutcracker from the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper.
- You'll need a scrap of Red Glimmer Paper for the punched piece and a bit of Whisper White to stamp and punch the sentiment.
Here is the list of supplies for today's makeover treat:
- Seasonal Chums Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Seasonal Chums Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Christmas Around The World Designer Series Paper 
- Red Glimmer Paper 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Old Olive 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon 
- Everyday Label Punch 
- Fast Fuse Adhesive 
- Glue Dots 
- Stampin' Trimmer 
- Simply Scored 
Place an online order with me using the Host Code and receive a gift from me. Please do not use the Host Code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will receive Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! on your order and I will still send your gift!
Shop the Stampin' Up! Year End Sale! Retiring items available while supplies last!
It's a busy time of year but I'll continue to share easy projects and tips to help you craft your way through this joyous season! Thanks for checking in for today's Christmas Nutcracker Treat!