The second Reservation Window for the Stamparatus opens at 2:00 PM, Mountain Time on December 5th and continues through December 30th.
***Shipping Begins March 19, 2018. Depending on the number of reservations received, Stampin' Up! may stagger available-to-ship dates. You will receive additional communication once you place your reservation.
More about this new tool...
A must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.
It was created by stampers for stampers, so it has all the features you want:
- Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Rulers on 2 sides for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can use larger paper
- Multiple hinges for more placement options
- 2 reversible plates for 4 sides to work with
- 1 foam mat for use with photopolymer
- 1 base with grid
- Magnet storage area
- See more HERE.
How to Reserve a Stamparatus
- Create a Stampin’ Up! online store account if you do not have one.
Once the reservation window is open (December 5–30), go here, then click the large
Stamparatus Reserve Now banner ad.
The ad will take you to the reservation app.
Follow the steps below to reserve your Stamparatus using the reservation app.
Important reminder: In order to access the reservation app, you must be logged in to your customer online store account.
Enter your credit card information.
A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
If you want to cancel, click cancel and your reservation will be removed from the system.