Today's project and video tutorial feature an easy bow tip for your handmade cards. The image and sentiment on this birthday card are courtesy of the Party Panda stamp set that you can earn for FREE during our *Sale-A-Bration event with a qualifying purchase through my Stampin' Up! Online Store.
This card has a simple design but the bow at the top, though simple, really gives a pop without too much of a bump!
Watch the video below to see just what I'm talking about...
Click here to see this easy bow tip video on You Tube.
- Card base is Cherry Cobbler card stock cut at 4 1/4" x 11".
- Whisper White card stock for main image is cut 2" x 5 1/4" and 1/2" x 2" for sentiment.
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper is cut 4" x 5 1/4".
- Balloon is colored with Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends.
Use the host code with your online order and receive a gift in the mail from me. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax.
During Sale-A-Bration with each $50 you spend on a single order, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, we have some exciting options this year. We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item plus you earn Stampin' Rewards on your order!