This Magical Day set bundled with the Magical Mates Framelits (clear mount-145985) is perfect for the young and young at heart!...That's all of us, right?
I decided that the Silver Mini Gable Box (145568) needed to be flipped to the "white" side for this project. You will see how easy that is to do in today's video. The beautiful water themed background is from the Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper (145600). This paper is the perfect companion for this group of products. There are dragons, mermaids, and more that can be "fussy cut" from the paper to use on cards, boxes, banners...whatever you desire to craft!
Below is today's project video where the "magic" happens! ;)
Click here to see the gable box with the Magical Day mermaid on You Tube.
- There is just one piece that you have to loosen to flip the box to the white side.
- It's easier to decorate/embellish your box before adhering it back together.
- For designer paper, cut two pieces at 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" and two pieces at 1 3/4" x 3 3/4".
- Click Here for the Ink and Inspiration Project Page for this project.
Lisa's Specials for February:
- *HOST CODE: ZEY4Z4SQ Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with each $50 in product purchase! (Special offerings for $100 in product purchase including this bundle with embossing folder and the coordinating stamp set.). See the new Sale-A-Bration choices HERE!
Have a special someone in mind for this project? This would make a sweet gift box or party favor. Shop now so you can get started!
Thanks for checking in to see this gable box with the Magical Day mermaid and I'll see you again soon!- Lisa :)