Today I am sharing a few tips on the new Stamparatus after initial use.
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price in U.S.–$49.00
- Stampin’ Up! will not replace broken magnets.
Now let's take a look at the video that I recorded with some personal tips after using this tool.
I hope these videos are helpful to you if you are expecting your Stamparatus soon. Or, if you have not reserved one, you'll feel the need to put one on your WISH LIST when these great stamp positioning tool become available for purchase!
Bookmark this page so that you have easy access to these tips for the new Stamparatus and I'll see you in the next blog post!