With tomorrow being the Fourth of July, our nation's birthday here in the U.S., here's a last minute party favor idea for your fun gatherings!
This paper crafting treat wrap is super easy and fun! You probably have some supplies on hand that will work perfectly. Tucked inside of these are cinnamon stick candies but you could use anything long and slender. For an outdoor celebration, you could have sparklers wrapped this way...If you're in an area that allows fireworks. Please be careful!
Here's the how-to video tutorial:
- Cut at 4 1/2" x 2" piece of designer series paper.
- Score at 1/2" on 2" side.
- Insert "treat" and wrap around to check the fit.
- Apply Tear & Tape close to the edge of the paper of the 1/2" score.
- Tape two ends together allowing enough room to insert "treat".
- Tie coordinating ribbon around wrap.
- Stamp on Whisper White. Punch with circle punch and and additional circle with a larger punch. Adhere together.
- Pierce a hole through tag with Paper Piercer and attach to ribbon with Linen Thread.
Here is the Stampin' Up! Product List used for today's project: