Happy Wednesday and welcome to the third in the series of Christmas cards 2018 here on Ink and Inspirations. This week, we are sharing some samples that may inspire you to get started on your holiday cards. See two other Christmas card ideas HERE and HERE.
Today's card features the Christmas Pines stamp set and Sheet Music Background Stamp found in this year's Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
The Sheet Music Stamp creates a background and a designer paper look. The main image is stamped directly over top giving it the layered look without the dimension.
Let's take a look at the how-to video tutorial for today's Christmas Pines card idea...
Click here to see this Christmas card video on my YouTube channel. While you're there, subscribe and click the "bell" to receive notice of all my videos!
- Card Base is Crumb Cake cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
- You'll need a piece of Very Vanilla that measures 4 3/4" x 6" for the Sheet Music Background stamp. Trim down this stamped piece to 4 1/2" x 3" and you'll have two pieces for two cards.
- You'll need some scrap of Very Vanilla for stamping and punching the sentiment.
- Mossy Meadow card stock is cut 3 1/2" x 5 1/2".
- Early Espresso card stock approx 3" x3" for die cutting pine cones.
- For the inside of the card, you'll need Very Vanilla 4" x 5 1/2".
Here's the Stampin' Up! Supply List for today's Christmas card project:
Placing an online order? Use Host Code H9Y6T9PQ and receive a FREE gift in the mail from me. If your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use the code so you can redeem your Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift from me!