Last night, on my Facebook LIVE broadcast, we made a mini treat bag and the Tic Tac Holder for Easter pictured above. Both are very easy to make and you can customize for any occasion.
The recording of the video from Facebook is below. I was a little on the "tired" side but I managed to present a pretty decent how-to for these projects. Let's take a look!
Here's the alternate version of the bag...
If you missed last week's Easter Treat projects, take a look HERE.
Details for Tic Tac Holder:
- Cut card stock to 3" x 5 1/4".
- Score at 1/2", 2 1/4", 2 7/8", and 4 5/8".
Details for Mini Treat Bag:
- Start with a 6" x 6" piece of designer paper.
- Score on one side at 1 1/4" and 4 3/4".
- Turn and score at 2 1/2" and 3 1/2".
- Make diagonal folds as seen in video.
Just a reminder that there are just a few more days in Sale-A-Bration!