Week 11 of the 12 Weeks of the Stampin' Up! Halloween Projects is a neat box for a notepad gift. I wanted to create some fun Halloween packaging for these little "treats" for my daughters.
The little owl from the Spooky Cat stamp set can be stamped onto this moon and branch print from the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. Let's take a look in the how-to video below.
- Cut Pumpkin Pie card stock to 8" x 9 1/2".
- Score at 1/2", 4 1/2", 5", and 9".
- Turn and score at 1/2".
- Cut Spooky Night Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4" x 7 1/4".
Here's the Stampin' Up! Supply List for today's project. Simply click the links to shop!
- During October 2017, you will receive TWO virtual tokens for each $25 purchase on a single order. (orders may not be combined to earn tokens.) Read all about my Customer Rewards Program HERE!
- Host Code for October: 32964Y62 - Use Host Code with your Online Order and receive a gift from Lisa. Please do not use if your order is $150 or more before shipping and tax.
Buy 3, Get the 4th FREE Designer Paper Sale-
CLICK HERE TO SHOP!