One of my favorite dies (ever!) for treat bags is retiring! The Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies are so versatile and come with some great shapes and accent dies for crafting. I am going to miss sharing it with you!
Need a refresher on this neat little bag? See the video from the Stampin' Up! Home Office below...
Click HERE to see the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits video on You Tube.
You can make some adorable treat/gift bags with this die collection.
- Here's another way that I've used the thinlits to make a pocket card.
- Another version using this treat bag as a pocket card.
- A Patriotic version!
- How about a treat bag for Halloween?
You can create your own mini treat bags, as many as you want, in the colors and patterns you want, with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot. Thinlits Dies help you create detailed die-cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.
* 12 dies
* Finished bag size: 3-11/16" x 5-1/4"
* Use with the Big Shot.
Specials and Promotions:
- See all of the retiring items from the Last Chance List HERE in the Online Store.
- New items added to the Clearance Rack with items up to 60% off!
- 50% off first two months of Paper Pumpkin!
Use ***Host Code REAQVYN3 when placing an order in my online store and receive a gift from me in the mail.***If your order is $150 or more before shipping and tax, please do not use the code. You will receive rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift.Visit lisabrown.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW.Hope you've enjoyed seeing all of the projects with the retiring Mini Treat Bag Thinlits from Stampin' Up! and you'll head on over to the Online Store to get yours while still available!