Before we get started, please know that even if you do not create for Halloween, you can use these ideas for other occasions, too! And, I hoping that you will find most of these 12 Weeks projects easy enough in case you need to make 30 or more!
Here's the Week 1 project!
Isn't it cute? These little bags are easy and so much fun to make. Let's take a look at the how-to video tutorial.
You can also see this video on my YouTube channel. While you're there, be sure to subscribe and click on the "bell" so that you will get notice of all my videos.
Ink and Inspirations Halloween Project Week 1 Details:
- Cut your designer paper to 4" x 6".
- Score the 6" side at 2", 2 3/4", 4 3/4", 5 1/2".
- Turn to the 4" side with your bag bottom on the left side and score at 3/4".
- Cut your Basic Black to 1" x 6".
- You'll need about 6" of the Mini Sequin Trim.
- Use a small piece of Whisper White card stock for stamping and punching.
Stampin' Up!® Products used for today's Halloween project...
When you shop the Online Store, be sure to use the Host Code, ZDZHTN9Y, to receive a FREE gift from me!
***If your order totals, $150 or more before shipping and tax, no need to use the code. You will earn Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! and I will still send your gift!
Thanks for joining me for the 12 Weeks of 2018 Halloween projects...see you soon!