Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can allow you to be your own boss, have a flexible schedule, and develop financial security. Join my ink and inspirations team of demonstrators and discover the joy of owning a business that allows you share what you love!
• Instant Income. Demonstrators earn 20 percent of their personal net sales through workshops and customer orders. If you place your first order within 45 days of signing up, you will receive an additional 10 percent if your order totals $150 in product or more! That's 30 percent on your first qualifying order!
• Additional income. If your monthly net sales total $400 or more you can earn ADDITIONAL income (volume rebate). Your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales each month! See the Compensation Table for more information.
• Earn even more... if you recruit and your personal net sales total at least $300 per month, you will be eligible to earn commissions on your recruits sales! (downline overrides)
• Great Demonstrator Support from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator support materials are wonderful!Audio and video trainings, workshop models, make and take ideas, flyers, forms...great materials to assist you in running your business!
• Receive a complimentary catalog and each of the mini catalogs.
• Receive a FREE bi-monthly magazine with samples, business ideas, and inspiration.
• Earn awards, cash bonuses, and incentive trips as your business builds and succeeds!
- Flexible business to meet your goals and allows you to work from home
- Support from me via a password protected blog and private Facebook page created specifically for my ink and inspirations team
• Make new friends sharing what you love and build life long relationships.
Make your Stampin' Up! business what YOU want it to be! I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have... E-mail me !
Join the Stampin' Up! fun and start your own business for $99!
Customize your Starter Kit to fit your needs and your business!
And, until May 30, 2013, receive $30 more in product with your Starter Kit!...That's $155 in product of your choice for your Starter Kit!
This is a fantastic opportunity and I would love to share more with you!
Contact me with questions...Lisa Brown 409-719-2853 or