It's a Magical kind of Day with this cute card and a Stampin' Blends tip. Oh my goodness! I love this set! Did you see the little knight on the card that was featured on Monday? These images are a lot of fun to color with Stampin' Blends, beautiful alcohol markers. The supply on these is getting low so be sure you order yours soon! The Pink Pirouette and Pool Party blends are not available but most of the others were still available as of this writing.
For today's technique tip, we will be using the Color Lifter to add some definition to the image. The Color Lifter actually lifts the color off the paper. I think it is so cool! I'm by no means an expert in coloring with the Blends but I just have fun with it and encourage you to do so, too! The best way to "learn" is to just play around with these markers. You will be surprised how easy it is!
Let's take a look at today's video with Magical Day and Stampin' Blends.
- This image is stamped and colored on Thick Whisper White card stock.
- Always use Memento Tuxedo Black Ink when using the Stampin' Blends alcohol markers.
- Use the Color Lifter to add dimension and accent to your images.
- Click here for the Ink and Inspirations Project Details.
Lisa's February Specials:
- *HOST CODE: ZEY4Z4SQ Use this code when placing an order in my Stampin' Up! Online Store and receive a gift from me in the mail. Please do not use the code if your order totals $150 or more before shipping and tax. You will earn Stampin' Rewards on your order from Stampin' Up! AND I will still send you a gift from me!
- Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with each $50 in product purchase! (Special offerings for $100 in product purchase including this bundle with embossing folder and the coordinating stamp set.). See the new Sale-A-Bration choices HERE!
- Become a member of our Ink and Inspiraitions Stars Team and choose any two stamp sets for FREE to add to your Starter Kit!
Have fun with Stampin' Blends and this tip seen on this Magical Day card and I'll see you again soon!